Monday, November 15, 2010

Setup at work.

Unfortunately, the office has no AC. So it's rather warm in this small little room with several gigantic machines and almost 20 monitors. But the space pilot found a nice home next to my intuos 4. Cintiq coming next? maybe, depends on how much I feel like dropping the 2k on a monitor. For the moment I'm not doing a whole lot of drawing or sculpting so the expense makes less sense, but If i get back into the art side of production again I'll be looking at the Cintiq again. The camera on this Sprint EVO is pretty bad, horrible actually.

But there's my desk at work. you can see a kinect peeking out from the left there. I'm glad to see that there's already a million units pushed out to the public. And today I'm back in Unrealscript. It's almost like a warm blanket, which might sound nicer if it wasn't already 80f in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rxokita's shared items