Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The menu thinks it's that important.

This is how I work in maya, I use the hotbox for everything. Someone once said "its in the menu, not in the hotbox" that confused me, the Hotbox *IS* the menu, and the menu that's always persistent and hanging out taking up screen space is redundant.


It used to be that if i save my prefs in maya 2010, and the menu was hidden, it would stay hidden, hopefully this would make sense. Bug in 2011, if i hide it, save prefs, and reboot maya, the menu comes back for some reason, like it's ignoring my preferences. I wonder what else it's forgetting. Oh like saving a project at 30fps. Then I start a new scene and it resets to 24fps, I guess it's reminding me that Maya is a tool that's used for making "film" movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rxokita's shared items