Saturday, November 13, 2010

// Error: Value is out of range: 0 //

Okay, So I really hope someone at Autodesk knows about this and is going to release a fix in the next hour or so. Here's my screen shot: LOOK AT IT!

What's wrong? Well first off this is the "Transfer maps..." dialog. But for some strange reason it's located under the Create -> Camera options menu. NOT under transfer maps. And stranger the create camera options part of the dialog is crumpled up to the top left corner of the dialog, and it's unusable. I have no idea what the heck is going on here.
Selecting the menu item that says transfer maps... gives you an error "// Error: Value is out of range: 0 // " which is pretty bad. You'd imagine that SOMEONE at least tested to see if the menu's would come up when clicked.
I guess Autodesk decided to skip testing a major release. I guess someone figured "Qt" it's great right? I bet we don't even have to make sure it works before releasing it! I want to poke someone in the eye with a fondue fork for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rxokita's shared items